Return to FlyFishingGals.com Homepage

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Project Healing Waters Midwest Website Launches

Recently the MN Project Healing Waters website launched. However, the site is transitioning into the Midwest region and will cover all programs offered. You will find updated information on key contacts in your area as well as events and outings. Please check out http://www.mnphw.org/ for further details. Drop them a note with feedback and ideas as they get this website active!

A few weeks ago I went to my first PHW outing in the MN area. I stood watching the Vets come off the bus and it brought tears to my eyes. These were the men and women who sacrificed to protect my freedom. The least we can do is support them as they make their recovery both physically and emotionally. Please consider what you can do to get involved with this program. This organization truly makes a difference in the lives of our Troops!

No comments: